By: email@example.com. Posted: February 25th, 2021
- Competitors shall comply with World Sailing Eligibility Code (Regulation 19)
- The regatta is open to boats of the International Moth Class that comply with the Moth Class Rules and have a valid measurement certificates.
- All competitors shall be paid up members of their National Moth Class Association or the International Moth Class Association where there is no appropriate national class association.
- The helmsperson named on the boat entry form shall be the same for all races
- Online entries will close on 20thAugust 2021. A maximum of 250 boats will be allowed